Quality and environment
Quicesa has implemented the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
We develop, manufacture and market cleaning, hygiene and disinfection products, with a high level of quality and combining this activity with the commitment to the environment.
Our culture is based on the continuous improvement of processes, the management of quality systems, the management by objectives and the commitment of our staff.
All Quicesa members are a fundamental part of the company, so the implication in the Quality and Environmental Policy is maximum.
Objectives of the Quality and Environmental Policy:
- Empowerment, development of people and structure in order to create a team based on continuous improvement.
- Improvement of processes to increase customer satisfaction by promoting their loyalty to the Quicesa brand.
- Improved efficiency and cost savings to be increasingly competitive in line with the current market.
- Achieve maximum customer satisfaction through highly efficient products and competitive price that maximize linear rotation.
- Offer Customized Comprehensive Solutions that optimize the exploitation of aquatic facilities by our customers.
In order to achieve these objectives, Quicesa establishes the following commitments:
- Commitment to society and the environment.
- Commitment to promote an understanding and dissemination of our quality policy within the organization.
- Commitment to comply with all the requirements, whether legal, contractual or otherwise, that are applicable to us because of our activity.
Quicesa undertakes to support and facilitate this Quality Policy to all personnel, being responsible for monitoring and compliance with said policy by establishing and reviewing the objectives set.